What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
An easy-to-follow cookbook filled with over 500 hand-picked Crockpot recipes which are delicious and easy to make
- Organized brilliantly so you can find everything you’re looking for
- The power to change your meals forever is right at your fingertips
- Over 500 recipes so food will never feel repetitive again
- Delicious recipes for the whole family
- No need for any special equipment
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. CrockPot Recipes scores 72.25/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.crockpotgirls.com/collection/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $27.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: crockpotgirls.com you’ll also be taken through to crockpotgirls.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)